Sofia – An Update

Sofia

Sofia

Just in case you were all chewing your nails wondering how Sofia is doing, she is now 6 months old and I am happy to report that she is doing great, growing up just fine both physically and mentally. She is sweet, sociable, smart and occasionally hyper as only a lab puppy can be 🙂 And of course, she is cute! 😀 Most importantly, we are all very happy.

This entry was posted in F'sT Home and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Sofia – An Update

1. I am so happy to hear that Sophia is doing well and that you are enjoying her, they do grow on you. That photo is positively regal, she is beautiful!

Thank you, Suzanne! I tell you, despite Francesca’s occasional grumpiness 😉 we have all loved her dearly from day one! She is so sweet and so cute that it is just plain impossible not to! 🙂 She is a source of endless fun.

So happy to read that Sofia is doing great – seems all settled in the household now. Beautiful!

Labs make such great members of the family and it sounds like Sofia is right on track. This is another fine photo, Stefano.

Thank you, John! Yes, Sofia effortlessly made her way into all of our hearts – including sometimes grumpy Francesca’s 😉 right away. We love her dearly.

4. milkandbun says:

Really beautiful Sofia! And her lovely brown nose 🙂

5. Sofia is a beauty. Love her and enjoy her. We had a Yellow Lab for 15 years, she too was a member of the family. But I think “Lab Puppy” is a redundancy. Ours was a “puppy” her entire life. She is still missed.

Hehehe! That is so true, it really is a redundancy! 🙂 We love her dearly and she is absolutely the fourth, youngest member of the family. We look forward to many years of fun and adventures ahead of us! Thank you for your kind comment! 🙂

6. How cute is Sofia and what beautiful glossy coat she has. I am glad that you are all very happy. 😉

Thank you very much, dear B! She really is a cutie and she is so sweet, too! It is just plain impossible not to love her! 🙂
      Have a wonderful week! 🙂

7. What a beauty… They bring such joy to the family, don’t they? 🙂 I’m happy for you!!

Thank you! She really did bring so much love and joy to the entire family that we are now hard pressed even thinking about how our “pre-Sofia” routine was! 🙂

8. Map of Time says:

Oh my goodness, she is getting so pretty. Look at those gorgeous eyes! Aw…

Lovely capture of a gorgeous little heart breaker! ❤️
    Wishing you all lots and list of happy times and good walks in the glorious sunshine, Francesca.
    Love, Dina xo

Thank you, dear Dina! She really is a heartbreaker, she’s so sweet and funny that you just cannot possibly be mad at her no matter what she does (although I have to say, she is a good girl and only rarely does she end up in trouble).
      As you can tell, I am still under pressure at work. I hope I will be able to be more active again soon… Apologies for the semi-dry spell. 😦
      Lots of love to all of the Fab Four!
      Stefano

10. What a beautiful dog! She’s lovely.

She’s lovely!!!!