Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year Cookie Tree

Happy New Year Cookie Tree

Happy New Year to you all!!!

We wish you all the best for this upcoming year: health, success, happiness and… lots of delicious food and greatly paired wine! 🙂

Francesca & Stefano

Happy New Year Cookie Tree

Happy New Year Cookie Tree

This entry was posted in F'sT Home, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Happy New Year!!!

1. Stefano says:

Reblogged this on Clicks & Corks and commented:

Happy New Year to you all! 🙂

2. laurasmess says:

Happy New Year lovely! Hope that your family will have a beautiful 2016, filled with health and many blessings 🙂 x

3. Absolutely Marvelous! Happy New Year 2016! ❤

4. Happy New Year to you both Francesca and Stefano! Here’s to a 2016 filled with happiness 🙂

5. You’re certainly having a beautiful New Year, with your patisserie tree. 🙂

Happy New Year Francesco and Stefano!!

7. Antonia says:

Happy New Year Francesca and Stefano!

So good to “see” you, Francesca! I hope you all enjoyed a most wondrous holiday season and may 2016 bring you nothing but joy and good health.

9. Karen says:

Love the cookie tree. Wishing you and your lovely family all the best in this new year.

10. Hello Francesca and Stefano,

Happy New Year to you all! I love the cookie tree, it’s amazing. I bet you made it Francesca, I am in total awe. Bx

11. Auguri di buon anno Francesca e Stefano, Happy New Year to all !

12. I had not seen a post from you in a while Francesca and decided to check out your blog. I never got notification of this and I know it’s late but I want to wish you and Stefano and the Queen and Sofia best wishes for a wonderful 2016. Peace, joy health and happiness in the new year to all!

13. Happy New Year, Francesca! If you haven’t read fantasies, you certainly cook them. I love the whimsical cookie tree. Hugs!

14. Cecilia says:

I totally like your cookie tree, what an ingenious idea! Happy new year for you!

15. Lina says:

What a beautiful cookie tree! Happy New Yearrrrrr!!

16. And a wonderful 2016 to you!

A VERY belated Happy 2016 to you all!! What a smashing cookie tree, I have never ever seen anything like it. Looks like a fortune of good luck and much happiness to come, this will be your year! ❤️❤️❤️❤️