Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!Just a quick note to wish you all a very happy Easter.

Spring break is here and I have decided to take a break myself from everything (including blogging), go on a trip and enjoy some quality time with Her Majesty and my parents who just got here from Italy.

Happy Easter!

Enjoy the sunshine! May the Easter Bunny be good to you and good luck for your jelly bean hunt!

Happy Easter!

Talk to you all soon!

Francesca Xx

Happy Easter!

This entry was posted in F'sT Home and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Happy Easter!

1. Gorgeous images! I call dibs on the chocolate egg. 😉 Have a good Easter.

2. Buona Pasqua, Francesca! Love the photos, especially the large chocolate egg, of which I have many fond memories.

3. May the Easter Bunny be good to you too Francesca, although judging by Stefano’s lovely images he already has been. Love that easter egg! Enjoy your family time with your parents and your trip. Bxx 😉

4. talkavino says:

Happy Easter to all!

5. Happy Easter to all of you and what a gorgeous selection of eggs, chocolate etc… So pretty.

6. Happy Easter to you as well!

7. Happy happy Easter – Buona Pasqua and may you all be felici come una Pasqua!

8. laurasmess says:

Happy Easter to you Francesca, and Stefano, her little Majesty and your parents! Hugs xx

9. Happy Easter to you and your family, Francesca!

10. I hope you have a lovely Easter Francesca!

Have a wonderful Easter, Francesca! What gorgeous images 😀 xx

12. Antisocial Patty says:

I love the photos. Have a wonderful break and a lovely Easter!

13. Liz says:

What glorious looking eggs. Are they edible. I would like that chocolate one with a pink rose on it. Thanks for the Easter wishes!

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter together. Buona Pasqua!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. Enjoy your family and the precious time you have together, Francesca. I’m off to see my family in Norway now, byeeee! 🙂
    Dina xo