Clicks & Corks: the blogosphere keeps growing…

FrancescaHi Everyone!
Hope everyone on the East Coast is safe and warm. As far as we are concerned, Stefano has been shoveling a lot of snow yesterday…
Let me immediately say that this is not a proper post, but rather sort of an announcement. It will be very short and totally harmless, though 😉
Stefano has decided to also “fly solo” and has opened another blog! The name of his blog is Clicks & Corks. Any idea what his blog is all about? Anyone?… 😉
Well, it’s a blog about light and shadow and the obsession which any photographer has to live with: capturing the right moment.
His blog is also about his other passion. No, it’s not me because it is something that gets better with aging 😉
Yeah, you got it: wine, that magic, delicious liquid that seems to cure it all. 🙂
Just to be clear: this does not mean that Flora’s Table will lose its wine section. All the wine pairing recommendation will keep being published on Flora’s Table only and all the other wine-related posts (wine education, wine reviews and wine-related events) will be published both on Flora’s Table and Clicks & Corks.
Now, I won’t keep rambling on listing all the wonderful reasons why you should go check his blog out. In light of the”nature” of our relationship, it would not be appropriate and, if you know me, you would think that an alien took control of myself…
Well, whenever you have some time to spare, please go check it out and if you like what you see, do whatever you feel like doing (follow, like,  leave a comment or… none of the above!)
Have a wonderful Sunday!

This entry was posted in Stuff We Like and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Clicks & Corks: the blogosphere keeps growing…

1. Perfect – a blog for oenophiles where Stefano can really let himself go!

2. In bocca al lupo for Clicks and Corks!

3. Congrats to Stefano, what a beautiful blog it is!

4. zanzanaglob says:

Congratulations! Blogs are like children: after the first one, you immediately want another! 🙂

5. Francesca and Stefano,
    Now I got two my favorite blogs at a same time 🙂 Congratulations! Stay warm and have a wonderful sunday!

6. alisitaliankitchen says:

HI Francesca,
    I’m just back from a trip to Mexico and was delighted to see the new blog that Stefano is starting. Now my two favorite blogs at once! Flora’s Table and Clicks and Corks! Congratulations!

I was wondering where you were! Thank you so much. Hope you had a great time. By the way, if you do not mind, what’s your name?

• alisitaliankitchen says:

Hi Francesca! Yes, I am back from many weary travels and yes, it sure feels good to stay at home and work out at the gym and cook! The name is Lisa Marshall: Irish and Native American.. Daughter Alix is Irish and Italian. That is why I just love Italian food! Are you from Rome? Stephan from ‘My French Heaven’ said you lived in New York(I love New York) II thought you had a daughter called Alex but maybe it is Stephans! She does pastry?

Hi Lisa. Yes, I was born and raised in Rome. We used to live in New York but we are currently based in Connecticut. My child is still too little to do pastry. One day maybe…who knows? 😉

• alisitaliankitchen says:

Did I reply? Just in case, my name is Lisa Marshall(Irish and Native American) and my daughter’s name is Alixandra McGougan(Irish and Italian). What a combo!

7. What a fun new venture! I can’t wait to head over and check it out Stefano 🙂

8. Congratulations, Stefano.

9. Sarah says:

Congratulations to Stefano! That’s awesome! You are both expanding your blog horizons! I can’t wait! 😀

10. Well, the rest of us wine bloggers might as well close up shop! Maybe I can write about garden slugs or something….

Considering your seasoned writer abilities, I totally can see that you could easily transition from writing about slugs of wine to writing about garden slugs if you wanted to. 😉 However, I hope you will reconsider and stick to wine, at least for a while longer as I really like your blog.
      Anyway, glad you liked the concept 🙂

11. Sylvie says:

Il n y a pas de bon repas sans un bon vin.
    Je reste fidele a vous deux!

12. Kiara Style says:

Buona Fortuna, Stefano! Ogni volta che sorseggio un buon bicchiere di vino mi chiedo cosa ne penseresti tu! Ciao