And this is crazy… so call me, maybe? Nah, just kidding! What is crazy and absolutely marvelous at the same time is that, on Thanksgiving day, Flora’s Table was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! We are thankful (of course!), honored and immensely happy for this award.
Well, let’s talk a bit about the amazing blogger who gave us the award. Her blog is all about shooting the light and capturing the perfect moment. Do you need any more hints? Yup, we are talking gorgeous photography here but…there is more. Kimberly combines the eye and sensibility of a great artist with a unique sense of humor. She is sweet and super funny and reading her posts is a real pleasure. Thank you so much Kimberly of WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot4 (chuckle) for this award. So, you guys do yourselves a big favor and check her blog out: I promise you will not regret it, although (consider yourselves warned!) you will get addicted to it 🙂
Before we get down to business, let me just thank Nicole and Stefano for their amazing work. Flora’s Table wouldn’t be what it is without their wonderful talent and commitment.
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 5 things about yourself
4. Pass the award on to 6 other bloggers and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back
Five things about me:
– I prefer giving gifts rather than receiving them: I’m not very good at showing happiness and excitement to the giver, especially if I do not quite like the gift 😉
– I’m a fashion addict. After all, I’m Italian: I was born with the fashion gene 😉
– I’m not romantic…at all!
– I have a wicked fascination about women who seemingly had everything to be happy (beauty, money and talent) and yet whose lives were miserable and died tragically – yeah, kind of weird, I know…
– I love the night and its magical silence. After 10pm is when I get the most creative. All of my posts are written at night.
And now, our six nominations to pass the award on, in no particular order:
- My French Haeven, because Monsieur Stéphane est très chic et charmant, his recipes are unique and mouth-watering and his food photography is gorgeous.
- Kiarastyle, because Chiara has an impeccable fashion taste and, by following her blog, I keep abreast of the latest fashion trends. Did I mention she is Italian? 😉
- The Greedy Frog, because it is one of the most gracious… blogging frogs and the recipes are a true temptation for the palate.
- gabicoatsworth, because Gabi is a kind, cheerful and supporting friend as well as a fantastic writer. Reading her essays and poems is such a pleasure!
- the drunken cyclist, because his wine blog is sleek, informational and fun to read and… it’s about wine! 😉
- Talk-A-Vino, because his wine blog is wonderful, chock-full of useful information and wine reviews and the host is a very gracious one.
Congratulations to all the nominees: your blogs are amazing and you sure deserve this award.
Have a wonderful weekend!