Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving table

Just a quick one to wish all our North American readers Happy Thanksgiving!

Saffron rice croquettes (Arancini di riso)Saffron Rice Croquettes (AKA Arancini di Riso)

Here you can take a peek at our Thanksgiving table and a few of the appetizers and sweet treats that Francesca is making as this very time.

Cauliflower croquettesCauliflower and Ricotta Cheese Croquette

Enjoy the holiday and, quoting our 7-year-old daughter, “be thankful for all good things in life!” 🙂

Mini Key lime piesRevisited Mini Key Lime Pies

PS: if you enjoy Stefano’s photographs, head over to Clicks & Corks for a sweet Thanksgiving promotion! 🙂

This entry was posted in F'sT Home, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Happy Thanksgiving!

1. Pingback: Happy Thanksgiving! | Clicks & Corks

2. Everything looks delicious! What are the foods in the photos?

Thank you, Gaby! Apologies, my bad: I should have added captions (which now I did) – if you please reload the post you can see them below each of the images!
      Happy Thanksgiving! 🙂

3. Happy Thanksgiving to you both, your table is beautiful and the food looks spectacular. What a feast you will all have,

4. Francesca and Stefano, it looks like you will be eating well over the holidays! Take care and ENJOY! Cheers.
    kimberly

5. Yum. Yum. Yum. (I’m going to have to make some croquettes this weekend–thanks for the idea. Ken loves them and I haven’t made them in ages).

Happy Thanksgiving to the three of you! What a wonderful, truly great post, including the quote by Miss G. I just love Key Lime Pie, my most favourite cake and those minis look so yummy…!!!
    Happy, happy holiday!
    Big hug
    Dina

I hope you and your wonderful family had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Stefano. Judging by the photos, I’d say you did.

8. Hello Francesca and Stefano,

I hope you had a great day. Your table looks super fab I particularly like the flower arrangement.

Best wishes from B 😉

9. Looks like you had some mouthwatering appetizers! I can imagine that the main course was equally as delicious 🙂 I hope that you all enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving!

10. Raphaelle says:

Oh my! The cauliflower croquette and the lemon pie look so delicious. Yum! Beautiful pictures as always…

What an elegant and stunning affair. I love the floral centerpiece and the pool of drool on my desk is there because I’ve been gawking, admiring and drooling over the gorgeous food. Wow. Beautiful!

12. Happy Thanksgiving weekend dear Francesca and Stefano. Your table looks absolutely elegant, and what I see of the menu is scrumptious. I am on a roll making Italian dishes, and today, I made arancini di riso for the first time. You’ll see it soon, and please grade me. 😀 )))

13. Map of Time says:

Whoops…I think I just drooled on the keyboard. 😉

14. Those Arancini look very good. Isn’t there someone who really loves them?!

Wow, Happy Thanksgiving to you and Stefano! Looks lovely and I’ll bet was delicious.

OH. MY. WORD! Happy Thanksgiving indeed! This has to be one of the loveliest and most tempting Thanksgiving spread posts (and there were some real beauties this year!)…
    Stunning food, table setting and photography!