Dartstrip | It’s Magnetic!

Our dear friend Azita is promoting a new business initiative that has just been launched by some of her family members. It is a cool way to display photographs on your wall: check it out!!! 🙂

Fig & Quince

1 b dartstrip fig quince photo2 b dartstrip fig quince photo 3 b dartstrip fig quince photo

The photo series above shows my dear father snapping off a one inch piece of Dartstrip to put up a cute pic of the grandkids on the wall. What is Dartstrip, you ask? Why, it’s a wonderful, patented product (a cross between a scotch tape and a bulletin board, made of snappable steel backed with removable adhesive) that solves the dilemma of displaying artwork and photographs without having to worry about putting a hole in the wall or peeling the paint.

On the one hand, I’m interrupting our regularly scheduled programming and begging your indulgence to blog about this product because my sister, my bro-in-law (remember his no-knead-bread?) & their biz partner are the team behind Dartstrip, and thus I am beaming with pride and I want to support their Kickstarter campaign to raise funds to bring Dartstrip to the market.

On the other hand (the…

View original post 132 more words

This entry was posted in Stuff We Like. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Dartstrip | It’s Magnetic!

1. This is wonderful I just reblogged also!!

Thank you dearest Francesca for your lovely support. You are the best! Mille grazie! 🙂

3. Azadeh says:

Francesca – how lucky we feel to have the support of Azita’s lovely friends. Thank you so much for reposting this. So grateful! xx

4. Francesca says:

Prego, Azita! After all, what are friends for?

5. Hi Francesca, that’s a pretty cool idea I wish your friend’s family well with their enterprise. 😉

What a great idea, thank you so much for sharing this, Francesca! I wish your friend and her family all the best with their new business, I’l pop over and say hello from you.
    Have a great weekend!
    Bis hug to you all from England
    Dina

7. Francesca says:

Thank you, Dina. I’m sure you’ll love Azita and her blog.
    Have a great weekend you too!
    Love,
    F. Xx

This looks like it would be perfect for college life in a dorm. I hope their venture is successful.

9. I just pledged $25 on Kickstarter, so I’ll be getting mine in January. Thanks for the tip. 🙂 PS There’s still 60 hours to pledge, which means you get the product before anyone else..

10. Francesca says:

That’s great, Gabi!!! 🙂

11. laurasmess says:

I definitely echo everyone else’s comments, wonderful for you to repost Francesca!!! Yay for the team meeting their goal for funding also, woop! xx

what an awesome idea! and your dad looks so sweet 🙂