Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

Just a quick note from the both of us to wish you all Happy Holidays and a wonderful, peaceful and rewarding  New Year! :-)

About these ads

This entry was posted in Stuff We Like and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Happy Holidays!

1. Merry Christmas to you too !

2. Wishing you a happy Christmas too !!

3. milkandbun says:

Wishing you all and your families Sweet and Happy Christmas too!!!

4. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to both of you!

5. Thank you Francesco and the exact same wishes to you and Stefano. B xx

6. Sorry Francesca, I didn’t read over my comment before posting, hence the rogue ‘o’ in your name. ;) ;)

7. Merry Christmas Francesca and Stefano!

8. Sofia says:

Happy holidays to you and yours!

Sofia

9. Same to you Francesca! Hope you and Stefano have a lovely day :)

10. Merry Christmas Francesca and Stefano and family. I hope you have a great day, cheers!

11. Happy Holidays dear Francesca, Stefano and Family. Wish you health, happiness and more love for 2014! :D Fae.

12. gotasté says:

Merry Christmas! and a Happy New Year! to you and family Francesca….danny

13. Merriest, Stefano & Francesca!! Salute!

Glittery & sparkly & bubbly! Gorgeous photo and styling! Dear Stefano & Francesca: Merry Christmas and wishing you a very happy and stellar 2014!

Is that your table setting? Adorable! Merry Christmas! xx

Thank you, MM! No, it wasn’t my table setting. I made this setting for one of Stefano’s posts about champagne and I decided to pick this photograph as our Christmas card this year. Glad you liked it! :-)
      Thank you so much for your generous giveaway! We are so exited!!! We’ll get back to you about the details on your blog later in the day. We are still undecided about the color! :-)
      Thanks again for your lovely gift and enjoy the test of the holiday season!
      Francesca Xx

16. Karen says:

I hope you and Stefano had a wonderful Christmas…your Christmas card photo was beautiful. Best wishes for the new year.

17. sweetrosie says:

Kindest wishes for joy and happiness in the New Year. Your Christmas blog looks so beautiful, I hope you and yours had the most wonderful time over the holidays.

18. Wishing you and your family a very Healthy and Happy New Year. As always your photograph is so beautiful. Those deer look like they are wearing little mink collars. Which is exactly what your blog is all about – beautifully presented with a touch of luxury! I can only imagine that those deer were a lot easier to photograph than Stefano’s usual subjects!!

19. The Happiest of New Year’s to you and your family Francesca… <3

Hope you had lovely holidays, Francesca!
    We all wish you and Stefano, the gorgeous princess and the adorable furry litlle new member of the family a very Happy New Year!!!
    Big hug
    Dina & Co :-)

Hello Dina & Co!
      Thank you so much! Hope you, the Master and the Bookfairies had a lovely holiday break too and I wish you all a very happy New Year! The little furry one is much more work than I expected!!! Help!!! ;-)